Call 402-316-8014

1301 South 75th Street, Suite 225

Business Law, Guardianship, Conservatorship, Probate, Estate, Wills, Trusts, Elder Law, Real Estate, and Bankruptcy

Tax Returns and Bankruptcy

Expecting a tax return, but you may need to file bankruptcy?  Keep reading.  Tax returns provide the bankruptcy trustee (he/she is the individual who oversees the administration of your bankruptcy case) with a fair amount of income to distribute to creditors. If you...
Call Now Button